Are you a contractor who is looking to expand your customer base? Digital marketing is a tense industry, but you don’t have to do it all on your own. NetLZ’s internet marketing for contractors has helped hundreds of general contractors, remodelers, roofers, HVAC companies, and other home service companies generate more calls and inbound leads from their website. We are now living in the digital era and with technology advancing more and more every day, homeowners are turning to search engines like Google and Bing to book their next home improvement. Work with NetLZ as your internet marketing partner, to help handle all aspects of your online marketing strategy – from content creation to Google Maps management, and more.
The Process of Contractor Digital Marketing
- Complete a competitor analysis. Complete a market analysis of your service and industry. This will help us find local competitors currently outranking you on the web for your services. We will analyze search terms, monthly search volumes, and more regarding to your market.
- SEO: Publishing High-Quality Website Content. We will do a keyword research to find what and how your customers are searching for your services. Publish well-written website content that improves your locals search rankings. This will include both search engine-friendly optimizations in the content and calls-to-action to encourage conversions from your users.
- PPC: Creating Data-Driven Ads. Create copy for high-performing ads, split-testing ad copy, conduct competitor research on ad copy, and monitor and improve bids and average position of paid ads.
- Social: Engaging Paid and Organic Content. Create custom audiences to best target your company and brand. Create copy and imagery for high-performing ads. Post and schedule regular posts on blogs and social media platforms, as well as monitor engagement and interaction.
- Email: Improving Customer Retention & Loyalty. Build opt-in email sign ups to contact forms. Design custom email templates. Create custom email content and split-test your email campaigns.
- Tracking your Digital Marketing Campaigns. Monitor your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads. Monitor the performance of your competitors. Track performance down to sales and revenue. Modify campaigns to improve the above metrics.
Increase Rankings & Search Visibility on Google
Your website is capable of generating massive amounts of leads and sales for your business. It’s important for new customers to be able to find your website, all with adequate contractor marketing and advertising. Your internet marketing campaign should be as different as your business is from competitors in your area. At NetLZ, we will help you accomplish your goal to cost-effectively build, develop, and maintain as much real estate as you need to establish yourself as the expert in your industry.
Contractor SEO & Content Marketing
Ranking well organically on Google, Bing and Yahoo requires the following:
- First, we will code your website and landing pages so not only are they visually appealing, but also highly optimized for search engines. This will allow your contracting company to get more traffic, leads, and sales from the internet.
- Since Google ranks web pages individually, we will create data-driven content including blogs, landing pages, e-mail newsletters, and more, specifically for contractors. We will provide unique, relevant, and high-quality content your customers will desire.
- Last, we will promote your site to other relevant and authoritative websites and get them to link to, reference and cite you as an expert in your industry.
Local Search Optimization
As well as improving your organic search engine listings with contractor SEO services, it’s imperative that you optimize for Google’s local listings. Local listings often appear before organic listings, leading to better click-through-rates for your company from potential customers. Increase your visibility for geographically-related searches with NetLZ.
Pay Per Click Advertising for Contractor (PPC)
SEO campaigns can take anywhere from a few weeks to several months to deliver results, which is why new contractors should invest in both SEO services and pay per click (PPC). PPC management includes keyword discovery, bid management, ad copy creation, ad split testing, pay per click call tracking, and landing page optimization. Reports with the results are sent you monthly to help keep you informed on the progress. Investing in SEO, content marketing and PPC is essential to help your business generate more leads and sales from the web.
Marketing ROI with Advanced Analytics & Tracking
Are you a contractor who’s too busy running a contracting business and have no time to waste on ineffective advertising strategies. Then you’ve come to the right place! NetLZ will make sure to find out which advertising and marketing strategies work for your company, and which should be changed or eliminated, as well as analyze your data and give actionable recommendations to measurably improve your performance. Contact us today to find out more about all the marketing analytics services we provide.